Re: help Request - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: help Request
Date
List pgsql-general
On Friday 11 April 2003 19:29, you wrote:
> now i  am trying
> $con_string = "dbname=spamtrack port=5432 user=postgres password=postgres
> host=192.168.1.145"; $connection = pg_connect($con_string);
>
> this is giving an error can you please guide me to get the solution

Check two things.

1. Have you started postgresql with network option? Check postgresql.conf
about how to set it and restart postmaster after you make the change.

2. Check permissions in pg_hba.conf so that you can access postgresql database
from windows machine.

Shridhar