Re: Corrupt index - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Amir Becher
Subject Re: Corrupt index
Date
List pgsql-general
Unfortuntely, I haven't enabled the postmaster logs,
so I can't shed any more light on this problem.

Thanks for the advice on the health of my database. I
plan to do a pg_dumpall and rebuild it from scratch
this weekend (since it is in production). Hopefully
nothing else is damaged, and at least going forward
the database will be healthy.