Re: Pg and Stunnel - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: Pg and Stunnel
Date
List pgsql-general
One thing I have already seen is that 5433/34 are used for an alternate copy of
pgsql, so two versions can be run at the same time. It would be best to use one
up above.

I'm pretty sure that the dynamic port software which moves HTML links from 80/81
up to the high area just avoids ones that you have assigned.

BTW, do other protocols like pgsql, mysql, ftp, others use the dynamic port
allocation?