Bug #928: server_min_messages (log_min_messages in CVS) have PGC_USERSET GucContext - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject Bug #928: server_min_messages (log_min_messages in CVS) have PGC_USERSET GucContext
Date
Re: Bug #928: server_min_messages (log_min_messages in CVS)  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-bugs
Sergey N. Yatskevich (syatskevich@n21lab.gosniias.msk.ru) reports a bug with a severity of 4

Short Description
server_min_messages (log_min_messages in CVS) have PGC_USERSET GucContext

Long Description
In src/backend/utils/misc/guc.c "server_min_messages"
("log_min_messages" in CVS)configuration option have PGC_USERSET
GucContext. I think that it is not good idea that user can
change server log details level. I suggest change GucContext in
this case on PGC_SIGHUP.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report