Re: updateable cursors & visibility - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: updateable cursors & visibility
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
> [...]

I think I see what you are saying, that the spec talks about seeing your
own transactions changes, and about seeing things after your transaction
commits, but doesn't really talk about seeing other transactions changes
while you are in the cursor's transaction.  Is that the point?

Pennsylvania19073