Bug #915: problem with returning setof with double precision values - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject Bug #915: problem with returning setof with double precision values
Date
Re: Bug #915: problem with returning setof with double precision  (Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
Daniel Brozek (d.brozek@adv.pl) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
problem with returning setof with double precision values

Long Description
I have got the table and the function (look at example code). After executing this function I have got NULL values in
theplace of double precision columns. But in database those values are set. Simple SELECT (select * from service) from
thistable works propertly - double precision columns have their proper values.

I am working with 7.3.2 version of Postgresql.

Sample Code
CREATE FUNCTION get_krd_info (INTEGER) RETURNS SETOF service AS '
DECLARE
    l_service_id            ALIAS FOR $1;
    l_service            service%ROWTYPE;
BEGIN
    SELECT INTO l_service service* FROM service
        WHERE service.service_id = l_service_id;
    RETURN NEXT l_service;

    RETURN;
END;
' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';