Re: My contract has been renewed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: My contract has been renewed
Date
List pgsql-general
I did find a way to auto-translate a web page.  At the Babelfish page:

    http://world.altavista.com/

there is a link, "Add Babel Fish Translation to your site".  From that
page, you can put in a URL and it will give you a URL you can use to
autotranslate.  The SRA autotranslate is:

    http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr?doit=done&urltext=http%3A%2F%2Fosb.sra.co.jp%2F&lp=ja_en