Re: My contract has been renewed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: My contract has been renewed
Date
Re: My contract has been renewed  (Keiko Kondo <k-kondo@sra.co.jp>)
List pgsql-general
Keiko Kondo wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:10:58 -0500 (EST)
> Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>  wrote:
>
> > They are a PostgreSQL support company based in Japan:
> >
> >     http://www.sra.co.jp/index.php
>
> FYI, we have English page on PostgreSQL.
>
> http://osb.sra.co.jp/PostgreSQL/index-en.php
>
> # I'm maintaining the page :-)

Yes, I knew about that page, but it doesn't show PowerGres at all, so I
didn't mention it.  It does cover SRA's PostgreSQL support package.

> > They have offices in the USA and India as well.  They have 1,200
> > employees and do lots of consulting and computer business services.
>
> We also have office in Europe.

Oh, I remember that now.  So SRA has offices in Japan, USA, Europe, and
India.  Seems they have the whole northern hemisphere covered.  :-)