Functions receiving argument of type timezone. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua Moore-Oliva
Subject Functions receiving argument of type timezone.
Date
List pgsql-general
The problem I am having is that a function with the definition

loctolisttime(timestamp, interval, integer)

When I attempt to call that function with

timestamp 'now' AT TIME ZONE interval '0 hours'  (I need to pass the current
time at gmt) I get the error.

ERROR: Function loctolisttime(timestamp with time zone, interval, integer)
does not exist Unable to identify a function that satisfies the given
argument types You may need to add explicit typecasts

when I pass it an argument from a field of a table which is of type timestamp,
it works fine...

any idea how I can get a UTC timestamp into that function?

Josh.