talking to postgresql from C/C++ - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From terr@terralogic.net
Subject talking to postgresql from C/C++
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I've been trying to get information on a programming interface to the database.  Over the last while Dave Page and I
haveemailed each other.  Dave has suggested I join the hacker maillist.

Thus I am forwarding the communication I sent to Dave.  I hope this is approriated in this channel.  If not please
advisewhere I should go.

I'll look forward to some clarification about what is or is not available by way of talking to the database from
languageslike C.

Thanks.

Terrell Larson

--3Pql8miugIZX0722