Re: Connection pool deadlock - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Anil Kumar
Subject Re: Connection pool deadlock
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi Dave,

The reason for multiple connections is that the Objects in my
application contact the database directly for their persisitency
requirements. And I am not creating any connection object in that
jsp page directly. Instead I'm making calls to those objects and
they in-turn contact the database to get  the data. This is the
reason for multiple connections. I think I can reduce the number of
concurrent connections required while rendering that page but I
cannot eliminated it completely.

Me too had the idea of keeping the pool size as an integral
multiple of 3 but didn't work :(