Re: Index not used with IS NULL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From elein
Subject Re: Index not used with IS NULL
Date
List pgsql-general
I like this solution because it uses the existing infrastructure of
functional indexes and the ANY capability.  It makes perfect sense to me.

So, did this make it to the todo list?  It didn't see it there.
Dima, Tom, Stephan, Martin?  Is this likely in 7.4?

elein

elein@varlena.com     Database Consulting     www.varlena.com