Language Lists? User Group Lists? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Language Lists? User Group Lists?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I'm sorry to interrupt this interesting hacker discussion
on psql-advocacy, but...

Does anyone have a full list of non-english language
postgresql support lists?  I know about psql-ayuda (spanish),
but not any others.  How about user groups, both english
and non-english?  sfpug is the only one listed.

If we don't have such a list anywhere, we should have one
on the advocacy site along with the language contacts.

I'll collect them if there already isn't such a list and turn
it over to the webdevs to be added onto the site appropriately.

So if you know of any of these lists, send me the request
address and  the language.   I won't do anything with these
addresses except turn them over to postgresql.org unless
I get the list owners' permission.  (I may want
to ask permission to publish the addresses in my column,
PostgreSQL General Bits.

elein
elein@varlena.com     Database Consulting     www.varlena.com