Re: PL/PGSQL EDITOR - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: PL/PGSQL EDITOR
Date
List pgsql-sql
Eduardo,

> And... for Linux....?

Well, Shane Wright just wrote an PostgreSQL syntax highlighter for Kate (part
of the KDE project) Unfortunately, it's part of KDE 3.1, so if you're using a
packaged distribution you'll have to wait for the next distribution version.

NEdit has a PostgreSQL syntax highlighting overlay that's already available as
a downloadable plugin.   I'm not fond of NEdit myself because of the lack of
multiple windowing, but it's available for 3 platforms and has been in use as
long as Xemacs.

Speaking of Xemacs,  I'd be really surprised if there isn't an Xemacs
symtax-checker for PostgreSQL-SQL.   Google it.

--
-Josh BerkusAglio Database SolutionsSan Francisco