Re: In 7.3.1, will I be able to reindex toast? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeffrey Baker
Subject Re: In 7.3.1, will I be able to reindex toast?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 04:05:12PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I see in the 7.3 release notes:
>
>    Allow REINDEX of TOAST tables (Tom)

Thank you Bruce, I mentioned that in my opening email.  The
question is, does it *actually* work, and if so how do you
invoke it.  Demonstrably, you cannot invoke reindex on an
actual toast table, because it fails with an error.

So you invoke REINDEX on your user table and the TOAST is
automatically reindexed as well?

-jwb