pgsql-server/src backend/parser/parse_clause.c ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Subject pgsql-server/src backend/parser/parse_clause.c ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    03/02/13 00:53:46

Modified files:
    src/backend/parser: parse_clause.c parse_target.c
    src/include/parser: parse_target.h

Log message:
    [ Revert patch ]

    > User interface proposal for multi-row function targetlist entries
    > 1. Only one targetlist entry may return a set.
    > 2. Each targetlist item (other than the set returning one) is
    >    repeated for each item in the returned set.

    Having gotten no objections (actually, no response at all), I can only
    assume no one had heartburn with this change. The attached patch covers
    the first of the two proposals, i.e. restricting the target list to only
    one set returning function.

    Joe Conway