Re: Datasource and tomcat, Postgresql 7.4, jkd1.4.1 -- - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From GB Clark
Subject Re: Datasource and tomcat, Postgresql 7.4, jkd1.4.1 --
Date
Re: Datasource and tomcat, Postgresql 7.4, jkd1.4.1 --  (Christopher Elkins <chrise@scardini.com>)
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

Well I got my problem solved by searching through the tomcat mailling lists...

I had to include my database parameters INSIDE the context for my application.  Can anyone tell
me why this fixed my problem?  Or is that where the database parameters should be anyway...

If I wanted another servlet to use the same datasource would I have to duplicate the parameters
everytime?

Something does not seem right there...

Thanks for all the help.

GB

--
GB Clark II             | Roaming FreeBSD Admin
gclarkii@VSServices.COM | General Geek