pgsql-server/src/backend/parser Tag: REL7_3_ST ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From tgl@postgresql.org (Tom Lane)
Subject pgsql-server/src/backend/parser Tag: REL7_3_ST ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    tgl@postgresql.org    03/02/10 23:13:39

Modified files:
    src/backend/parser: Tag: REL7_3_STABLE analyze.c

Log message:
    Use a varno not chosen at random for dummy variables in the top-level
    targetlist of a set-operation tree.  I'm not sure that this solution
    will really stand the test of time --- perhaps we need to make a special
    RTE for such vars to refer to.  But this quick hack fixes Brandon Craig
    Rhodes' complaint of 10-Feb-02 about EXCEPT in CREATE RULE, while not
    changing any behavior in the better-tested cases where leftmostRTI is
    one anyway.