Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From snpe
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On Wednesday 05 February 2003 17:22, Barry Lind wrote:
> snpe wrote:
> > Hello Barry,
> >   Does it mean :
> >   I can use two queries in parallel or not ?
>
> Yes you can use two queries in parallel (just like you have always been
> able to), however they must be in the same transaction.
>
> --Barry

But, I can't commit or rollback, does it ?
If I have to care for query, commit or rollback I can simple use declare cursor
and I am sure what I do.
I think that is only solution - cursor out of a transaction.
It shouldn't be problem with MVC.
Oracle have cursor out of a transaction and OLTP systems with tousend user.
It isn't possible any multi database project without this features

Thanks Barry
Haris Peco