Re: Linux.conf.au 2003 Report - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Steve Crawford
Subject Re: Linux.conf.au 2003 Report
Date
List pgsql-hackers
What about cases where I only want one or the other? Would a simple method
exist to limit input to v4 or v6 only?

Also, what are the implications to functions such as network_sub,
network_cmp, etc. when given mixed v4/v6 inputs as could easily happen if the
two are freely mixed in the same data type?

Cheers,
Steve