Re: Getting multiple rows in plpgsql function - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Roberto Mello
Subject Re: Getting multiple rows in plpgsql function
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 11:39:07AM -0800, David Durst wrote:
> I am wondering how you would handle a select that returns multiple rows
> in a plpgsql function?
>
> In other words lets say I wanted to iterate through the results in
> the function.

There are examples in the PL/pgSQL documentation that show you how to do it.

-Roberto

--
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +