New patch for streaming - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Patric Bechtel
Subject New patch for streaming
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hello again,

for the sake of compatibility, I've changed the patch to NOT prepare
statements on the server by default. So if used as a drop in
replacement of the former driver, it will work.

I also updated the README file, to explain the new properties.
Another new option is explicitTyping, which I need as my current
project uses int8's very much, that index lookup bug itches me.
It's switched off by default, but can be VERY helpful for all
those having int8 ids and such... :-)

There are some additional files which have to be added manually
(sorry, my cvs is a bit braindead... cygwin)

org/postgresql/PGRefCursorResultSet.java
org/postgresql/PGResultSet.java
org/postgresql/jdbc1/Jdbc1RefCursorResultSet.java
org/postgresql/jdbc2/Jdbc2RefCursorResultSet.java
org/postgresql/jdbc3/Jdbc3RefCursorResultSet.java

hope that will be applied soon...

tia,

Patric

Attachment