Re: last mail a bit confusing,sorry - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Naval Grau
Subject Re: last mail a bit confusing,sorry
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi again:

I meant you can use this:

INSERT INTO cards_type_temp
VALUES
(
  'Vtes',
  ( SELECT card_name FROM cards_type  ),
  ( SELECT card_type FROM cards_type  ),
  ( SELECT record_num FROM cards_type )
)
;

I put an extra parenthesis in the other mail.

Goodbye.

=====
Enrique Naval
Lleida