SQL select count(*) from "myTable" failed : Relation "mytable" does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jeff Kowalczyk
Subject SQL select count(*) from "myTable" failed : Relation "mytable" does not exist
Date
List pgsql-sql
What do these errors mean? I get them on certain databases when trying to view
table data in webmin's postgresql module. I don't think its Webmin specific.
The databases in question are often exported from Access XP using
pgAdmin 1.4.2 and the migration plugin (and imported using psql -f), but I
also saw it happen sometimes on a fresh phpgroupware database.

Here's a specific example:

SQL select count(*) from "xCompany" failed : Relation "xcompany" does not exist

Does the difference in case have anything to do with it?

Is there a general script or procedure I can run to check table lint like this?

Thanks.