Re: Bug in psqlodbc7.03.0001 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Han
Subject Re: Bug in psqlodbc7.03.0001
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hiroshi Inoue,

    I tested the new dll and it works well, thanks! But I want to get the new src code. When will you commit it to the
psqlodbccvs on gborg, or can I get it elsewhere?
    Regards,

>Han wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>         If forget to call SQLBindParameter and the sql in SQLPrepare has '?', then it crashes when calling
SQLExecute.It will also crash if call SQLExecDirect to execute a sql statement that has '?'.

>You are right. Please try the snapshot dll again.
>
>regards,
>Hiroshi Inoue
>    http://w2422.nsk.ne.jp/~inoue/

>http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/faq.html