Re: function replace doesnt exist - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jeff Eckermann
Subject Re: function replace doesnt exist
Date
List pgsql-sql
What version are you using?  I think "replace" is new
for version 7.3.
As another poster has pointed out, "translate" works
for individual characters.  Or you could code up your
own replace using the native functionality of pl/perl
or pl/tcl or such.  Or you could just upgrade to 7.3.