Performance Problems - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Héctor Iturre
Subject Performance Problems
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi,  I have performance problems with a huge database
(there a 2 tables with 40 millions of records) and
many users doing updates and queries on it. I 've
perform severals VACUMM on the database with poor
results.   Each table have an unique index and I added other
indexes to improve the performance. But when there are
inserts (not too many) the performance fall.  What can I do to improve the performace? I hear any
opinion.
                          Hector Iturre

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil:
http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html