What is "objsubid"? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From M. A. Sridhar
Subject What is "objsubid"?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi folks,

I get the following error when I try to use the getTables method. This is
with the latest stable drivers, pg73jdbc2.jar and pg73jdbc2ee.jar. This
method call was working fine with the earlier driver version, but that
version does not support the getColumnClassName() method, which I really
really need.

Please help me understand why I get this error. TIA.

ERROR:  No such attribute or function 'objsubid'
java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:  No such attribute or function 'objsubid'

        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:96)
        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:44)
        at java.sql.SQLException.<init>(SQLException.java:84)
        at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:131)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Connection.ExecSQL(AbstractJdbc1Connection.java:505)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:320)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:48)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:153)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:141)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1DatabaseMetaData.getTables(AbstractJdbc1DatabaseMetaData.java:2066)
        at zerocode.dbSupport.Schema._getTableList(Schema.java:1121)
        at
zerocode.dbSupport.Schema.buildFromConnectionMetaData(Schema.java:1062)
        at DbSnapshot.main(DbSnapshot.java:219)

=====
------
M. A. Sridhar