Re: Rules/Trigges Trade-offs - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Rules/Trigges Trade-offs
Date
List pgsql-sql
Ian,

You're welcome.  Replying to the list for the edification of other users.

-Josh

> I just figgered it out.  I declared the function as
>
> create function some_func(test) returns int ...
>
> where test is the name of a table.  The values are passed as a tcl array.  I
will see if RECORD works too.  I wonder if that would eliminate the problem I
ran into where I had dropped and recreated the table.  The function barfed
since the OID for the user defined type "test" did not exist.