Re: Hierarchical queries a la Oracle patch. for 7.3rc1. - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Hierarchical queries a la Oracle patch. for 7.3rc1.
Date
Re: Hierarchical queries a la Oracle patch. for 7.3rc1.  (Hannu Krosing <hannu@tm.ee>)
List pgsql-patches
This is a pretty sizable patch, and there was discussion about it.  Tom,
are you saying you will apply it with different syntax, or that you will
do another implementation.

I need feedback from another person before I can just reject this.