Re: The Web Sites (Was: Re: [HACKERS] [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Gl...) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: The Web Sites (Was: Re: [HACKERS] [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Gl...)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Also in addition to the advocacy & main page conflicts, there
are conflicts with the techdocs pages that I've raised in the
past.  I am hoping the new portal will really help put things
in their place because these scattered sites are pretty
confusing to people looking for definitive information
and finding a mixed bag.

I am also going to ask if we could put a link from postgresql.org
over to General Bits (the pgsql-general column)
after I had a few issues out and the kinks worked out
and everyone was not so swamped with the release and
the new portal.  This is also the kind of thing that goes with
what seems to be the meat of the postgresql.org web pages.

elein

elein@varlena.com     Database Consulting     www.varlena.com