Re: 7.4 patch for cube to handle extra_float_digits - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruno Wolff III
Subject Re: 7.4 patch for cube to handle extra_float_digits
Date
Re: 7.4 patch for cube to handle extra_float_digits
List pgsql-patches
On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 02:43:51 -0500,
  Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> writes:
> > + extern int    extra_float_digits; /* Added to DBL_DIG */
>
> Please include the appropriate header file (here utils/builtins.h),
> instead of sprinkling the code with random extern declarations.

Since builtins.h was already included, I just deleted the extern
statement (and accompaning comments).

A revised patch is attached.

Attachment