Re: Propose RC1 for Friday ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ross J. Reedstrom
Subject Re: Propose RC1 for Friday ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I've tested this under 7.3, and it works beautifully for the cases I've
built over the last 2 days. I can no longer bugger a plan up mearly
by reordering the WHERE clauses. Note that 2 of the five parts won't
patch in (involving constantqual). Looks to be code refactoring between
here and planmain.c on the 7.4 branch? I tried to hand-patch it in,
and gave up.  it _seems_ to work without it, but I probably haven't
covered that codepath.

Ross