pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/plpgsql.sgml rc/pl/p ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Subject pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/plpgsql.sgml rc/pl/p ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/11/09 19:35:58

Modified files:
    doc/src/sgml   : plpgsql.sgml
    src/pl/plpgsql/src: gram.y pl_exec.c plpgsql.h
    src/test/regress/expected: plpgsql.out
    src/test/regress/sql: plpgsql.sql

Log message:
    This patch makes a minor cleanup to the implementation of PERFORM in
    PL/PgSQL. Previously, it had been bundled together with the assign
    statement implementation, for some reason that wasn't clear to me
    (they certainly don't share any code with one another). So I separated
    them and made PERFORM a statement like any other. No changes in
    functionality.

    Along the way, I added some regression tests for PERFORM, added a
    bunch more SGML tags to the PL/PgSQL docs, and removed an obsolete
    comment relating to the implementation of RETURN NEXT.

    Neil Conway