Re: PostgreSQL supported platform report and a patch. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Billy G. Allie
Subject Re: PostgreSQL supported platform report and a patch.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> "Billy G. Allie" <bga@mug.org> writes:
> > Here is the error messages generated during the compile:
>
> > cc -K pentium_pro,host,inline,loop_unroll -I../../../../src/include
> > -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/ssl/include  -c -o tuplesort.o tuplesort.
> > UX:acomp: ERROR: "tuplesort.c", line 1854: "inline" functions cannot use
> > "static" identifier: myFunctionCall2
>
> Uh, what version are you testing exactly?  I thought we'd resolved that
> as of a week or so back (certainly in 7.3b4).

It was 7.3b3.  I've downloaded 7.3b5 and tested it.  The problem with
tuplesort.c has indeed been fixed.

Bruce,  ignore the patch to tuplesort.c that I sent in.  The other three
patches are still valid.

Thanks.
--
____       | Billy G. Allie    | Domain....: Bill.Allie@mug.org