jdbc problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lee Tuck
Subject jdbc problem
Date
List pgsql-general
hi,
i wrote a program to connect to the postgresql
database using the jdbc driver provided by the cygwin
installer. I manage to connect to the postgresql
server but i faced the below problem when i close my
program.
DEBUG: pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection
DEBUG: pq_recvbuf:recv() failed: connection reset by
peer
after a few time upon the connection on and off of my
program, the below problems occured:
connection startup failed <fork failed>: Resource
temporarily unavailable
i tried my program using the mysql but the above
problems doesn't seem to occur.
Please help..
Thanks in advance
Regards,