Re: - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Karl Goldstein
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I don't have a strong opinion either way.  For me, the main problem with the current behavior is
simply that the error message is confusing.  If it is indeed the case that any SQLException
invalidates the current transaction (and my impression is that this is not intended), then the
driver should report that directly and not even let you try to execute later statements.  The "No
results were returned by the query" error just left me scratching my head.

Thanks,

Karl