Re: missing const it PQexscapeBytea/PQunescapeBytea in 7.3b3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tommi Mäkitalo
Subject Re: missing const it PQexscapeBytea/PQunescapeBytea in 7.3b3
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

not really. I can cast it away. Ugly, but it works.

But I think it isn't that big, that it cant go into 7.3? It is really very
local. It doesn't change anything. It should be very save.

I just write another C++-interface and c++ is more strict in checking.

By the way: I think there are other problems in PQescapeBytea. It do not work
as expected. It seems, than nobody is using it anyway. I am checking it right
now. I will tell you about my researches soon.

Tommi