Re: 7.1.3 : pg_dumpall does not work for me - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tommi Maekitalo
Subject Re: 7.1.3 : pg_dumpall does not work for me
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Peter,

Try pg_dumpall -U postgres.
Or temporary switch your postgresql-database to AUTH_TYPE trust in
pg_hba.conf.
Or specify the user with 'export PGUSER=postgres'

Tommi

--
Dr. Eckhardt + Partner GmbH
http://www.epgmbh.de