Re: "COPY FROM" recognize \xDD sequence - addition to copy.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: "COPY FROM" recognize \xDD sequence - addition to copy.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Right now we assume \XXX is octal.  We could support \x as hex because
\x isn't any special backslash character.  However, no one has ever
asked for this.  Does anyone else think this would be benficial?

Pennsylvania19073