Re: incompatibility with crystal reports? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Snow
Subject Re: incompatibility with crystal reports?
Date
List pgsql-general
For the record, I will now now answer my own question :-)

The very latest driver (Oct 2002) has two options you must use for it to
work:

1. Untick "Text as longvarchar"
2. select "dont know" for "unknown sizes"

Thanks anyway,

Andrew