Re: odbc with debian woody/postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matt Price
Subject Re: odbc with debian woody/postgres
Date
High-end PGSQL / Business Intelligence  ("Markus Gieppner" <viking@mgfint.com>)
Re: odbc with debian woody/postgres  (Herbie Liechti <herbert.liechti@thinx.ch>)
List pgsql-general
Thanks Christoph, I'm going to try this.  But I'm having a little
trouble figuring out how to get postmaster to start up at boot time
with the -i option.  This is a debian-specific problem -- I don't
really understand the script in /etc/init.d and I can't figure out
which line therein I need to modify in order to get it to start up
with TCP/IP listening.  I don't see an obvious call to postmaster...
anyone familiar with this script know what I should do?  thanks