Re: Table spaces again [was Re: Threaded Sorting] - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Buttafuoco
Subject Re: Table spaces again [was Re: Threaded Sorting]
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Is this NOT what I have been after for many months now.  I dropped the tablespace/location idea before 7.2 because
that
didn't seem to be any interest.  Please see my past email's for the SQL commands and on disk directory layout I have
proposed.  I have a working 7.2 system with tablespaces/locations (what ever you want to call them,  I like locations
because tablespace are an Oracle thing).  I would like to get this code ported into 7.4.

Jim