Re: Preventing DELETEs - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Rajesh Kumar Mallah.
Subject Re: Preventing DELETEs
Date
List pgsql-sql

Hi Dima,

I currently have only one  user in the system
its me and superuser postgres.

every thing belongs to me currently.
and the programs connect as me.

if make transfer the database ownership to postgres
will all the tables also get transfered to him?

it that case all programs will stop working.

can i transefer database ownership to postgres and
allow myself ALL the PREVILEGES and selectively
REVOKE the DELETE permission from myself on the concerned
table?

If that is possible could you kindly tell me the commands

Current state is:

tradein_clients=> \l    List of databases     Name       |  Owner
-----------------+----------template0       | postgrestemplate1       | postgrestradein_clients | tradein (this is me)
(3 rows)
tradein_clients=>

regds