Re: SQL formatter? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Philip Hallstrom
Subject Re: SQL formatter?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Looks to be windows based, but...

http://www.techno-kitten.com/PBL_Peeper/Online_Manual/SQL_Formatter/sql_formatter.html

first hit when searching on google for "sql formatter".  there were a lot
of other options...

You might look at how some of those C code indenter's work.  Seems like
some of them support multiple languages which means they maybe have some
sort of "language definition" so maybe you could just write a sql one and
it would just work.  Of course I've never used one and don't know anything
about it really so I could be wrong :)

-philip