contrib/earthdistance Makefile README.earthdis ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Subject contrib/earthdistance Makefile README.earthdis ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    contrib
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/09/19 23:47:22

Modified files:
    earthdistance  : Makefile README.earthdistance earthdistance.c
                     earthdistance.sql.in

Log message:
    I have included fixes to declare some floating point constants as double
    instead of int, change the calculation method to use the haversine
    formula
    which is more accurrate for short distances, added a grant to public for
    geo_distance and added a regression test.

    I will resubmit the earth distance stuff based on cube after 7.3 is
    released.

    Bruno Wolff III