Problem w/trigger - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Pat Marchant
Subject Problem w/trigger
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I have several tables that use a trigger to automatically
update a timestamp field when a record is modified. The trigger
works fine using psql. When I connect using ODBC, a
modified record is always updated with the time that I
connected to the server - not the current time.

For example, if I connect to the database at
'2002-09-16 13:45:16-07' every record I change will have this
timestamp. I know the trigger is executing because if I modify
the record from the server console the record will have the
current time in the timestamp field - then if I change it
again from ODBC it will revert back to the old timestamp.

What's going on?