Re: [GENERAL] Looking for more "big name" places that use PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Looking for more "big name" places that use PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Yes, and I am going to start working on advocacy this week.  If you are
interested in sharing your experience of PostgreSQL with others, please
subscribe to the advocacy mailing list.  Some items I want to focus on
are:

    quotations
    company users
    beef up developers list, add companies
    success stories
    BSD license
    funding
    non-technical papers
    phone/email/visit potential PostgreSQL sites