Table alias in DELETE statements - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Hanno Wiegard
Subject Table alias in DELETE statements
Date
Re: Table alias in DELETE statements  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
List pgsql-sql
Hi,

I've already checked the mailing archive but found nothing about
problems with the DELETE statement and table alias but it's not
mentioned in the docs. So the question for me is whether it is possible
to use a table alias in a DELETE statement or not, e.g.
DELETE FROM foo f WHERE f.ID > 3000 (more complicated cases in reality
and I really need the alias because the SQL is generated automaically
by a tool)?

Thanks,
Hanno Wiegard

Die clevere Geldreserve: der DiBa-Privatkredit. Funktioniert wie ein Dispo,
ist aber viel gunstiger! Alle Infos: http://diba.web.de/?mc=021104