Re: [SQL] Latitude / Longitude - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Perdue
Subject Re: [SQL] Latitude / Longitude
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 12:49:21PM -0500, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> Look at contrib/earthdistance, I **think** it does what you need.

Thanks, yeah this starts to get me into the realm of what I need. It still
has to run every possible permutation to figure out which one is closest for
each postalcode. What I'll do is run that once and build a 3rd table which can
be used to join the other two together using a view.

Thanks,

Tim

--
Founder - PHPBuilder.com / Geocrawler.com / SourceForge
GPG Public Key: http://www.perdue.net/personal/pgp.php

Attachment